The Model DHA-7 downhole hydrophone array is designed for high-resolution seismic borehole imaging. The DHA-7 is suited for use in cased and uncased, water-filled, narrow-diameter boreholes, and is easily deployed by hand or with a small winch. With up to 24 channels in a single cable, the DHA-7 allows for fast and efficient high resolution downhole and crosshole data collection!
We manufacture the DHA-7 with unique proprietary polymer hydrophones (no ceramics) in-line molded into a fully integrated, triple-sealed multi-conductor cable. Non-shattering polymer material make possible superior performance and durability under the rigors of borehole applications and provide a stable signal response up to 10 kHz. Custom hydrophone group intervals (up to 5 meters) and multi-borehole configurations are available to tailor the system to meet your needs. The DHA-7 is terminated topside with a 61-socket connector to easily connect to our seismographs such as the Geode or ES-3000. All DHA-7 downhole hydrophone arrays are manufactured and assembled in the USA, and come with an industry leading warranty.
Features and benefits
- Adaptable: The DHA-7 is well suited for high-resolution downhole, VSP, and crosshole surveys
- Unmatched Engineering: State-of-the-art polymer hydrophones provide superior, stable response
- Impressive Noise Suppression: Unique design isolates vibration and suppresses cable-related noise
- Easily Portable: Small diameter cable and light weight per foot make for easy deployment in the field.
- Built Rugged: Reliably performs under the rigors of borehole applications; designed with the field in mind.
- Worldwide Distribution: No export license required!
- Downhole and Crosshole Surveys: Ideal for shallow gas and mining investigations, imaging of faults and fractures, stratigraphy, voids, and underground structures. Accurately determine soil, rock and reservoir properties
- Engineering Applications: Foundation studies, earthquake engineering, and more.
- Research and Teaching: Easily connect to any 61 pin Seismograph like our Geode Exploration Seismograph. No expensive machinery required for deployment.