RadExPro provides a complete data processing solution for most common near-surface seismic methods: reflection, refraction, tomography, MASW, and even engineering VSP – all in one comprehensive package. With avery flexible user interface and a complete set of state-of-the-art processing algorithms, RadExPro does not limit you either on trace or channel count, nor the record length. It runs on Windows and is quite easy to learn and to use.
For marine applications where data was collected withing a broad range of parameters and equipment (single or multi-channel, boomer, sparker or airgun, 2D or 3D), high resolution marine data benefits greatly from in-depth processing in RadExPro, revealing more details from data and extracting more geologic information for presentation.
RadExPro Video Resources
Features and benefits
- Seismic Reflection: Process seismic reflection data collected with either impulsive or vibroseis methods. Can process P or S-waves in 2D or 3D.
- Seismic Refraction: Pick first breaks, assign layers, and create layered refraction models.
- First-Arrival Travel Time Tomography: Generate a 2D velocity model from first-arrival travel-time curves. The algorithm used is based on the Occam Inversion.
- Surface Wave (MASW): Evaluate S-wave velocities of the subsurface, calculate dispersion curves, and generate models of the subsurface.
- Demultiple: Remove disturbing multiples from your boomer and sparker records with Zero-Offset Demultiple routine
- Dechosting/Broadband Processing: Make your seismics sharp and crisp using the SharpSeis deghosting solution. Suitable for conventional and deep-tow HR/UHR seismic data.
- Debubbling: Remove bubble noise efficiently from data without affecting the wavelet. The algorithm is based on Kholmogoroff spectral factorization.
- High-Resolution Marine Statics: Sea swelling and towing instabilities can compromise data resolution. Marine static corrections can smooth and eliminate these destructive effects.