EH5Pro is a comprehensive AMT (audio magnetotelluric) data processing software. It provides a complete range of AMT data processing capabilities and viewing options. Some of the process results include the following:
- survey site positions and line azimuth based on instrument GPS readings
- Apparent resistivity curves
- Impedance phase curves
- Survey strike, skew, and beta
- E-field and H-field spectral densities
- Bostick 1-D soundings
- Impedance and tipper polar diagrams
- Tipper curves
- EMAP smoothed 2-D depth sections
- Time series views
- Export of EDI files, ASCII X-Y-Z files, Google Earth KMZ files
- Remote referencing data processing
- And much more!
Image2D is an optional MT inversion program with a full range of data process capabilities and full Occam and RRI inversion routines.
Features and benefits
- Export data in a variety of industry formats, including KMZ files for showing on Google Earth.
- Construct 2D depth profiles to quickly illustrate subsurface conditions.
- View your data in multiple ways with just the click of a button, giving users the ability to quickly ceate a multitide of results.