This economically priced Cesium vapor magnetometer system offers mining and oil & gas survey companies the best total field magnetic surveying tool available. The G-859AP incorporates all of the reliability and proven performance in a lightweight survey package with integrated WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS enabled Tallysman™ GPS.
The G-859AP Mining Mag uses a graphical interface to make survey design and data acquisition quick and efficient. A “Simple” or “Mapped” mode uses line numbers and known staked reference points to define the map parameters. Or, the user may use the integrated Tallysman TW5341™ GPS for mapping positions automat¬ically.
The G-859AP’s internal firmware has been streamlined to include those features important for mining exploration, but also works well for local environmental studies such as mapping waste sites, locating buried metal drums, storage tanks, buried pipelines, well-heads and other ferrous structures. We are so confident in the improved design of the G-859AP that it comes with a 2 Year warranty.
Features and benefits
- Low Noise/High Sensitivity: Measure the smallest changes in magnetic field
- Low AC Field Interference: Survey next to power lines when necessary.
- Easy-to-use Interface: Practical for use by inexperienced personnel.
- Rugged and Reliable: Weatherproof. Survives three-foot drop onto hard surface.
- Ergonomic Backpack: More comfort during and after extensive surveying.
- Integrated GPS: Know the true boundary of each anomaly.
- Ultra-stable: No need to calibrate sensors.
- Geology: Survey for regional variations in the magnetic field for mining and oil and gas applications.
- Landfill Detection: Delineate and map landfills and waste sites with precision.
- Environmental: Find abandoned wells, pipes, and storage tanks quickly.