- Find bedrock, depth-to-water, faults; determine Vs for IBC site classification
- Ideal for engineering, construction, road building, and teaching
- Completely integrated and rugged system with built-in PC, daylight-visible color LCD, keypad, and printer
- Provides in-field answers for you and your client including bundled refraction data analysis software picks first arrivals and calculates final cross-section optional surface wave software picks dispersion curve and calculates shear-wave velocity
- Best value in a professional, all-around seismograph
Looking for a quick way to find depth to bedrock? Want to determine the shear-wave velocity (Vs) for IBC Vs30 site classification? Need an economically-priced integrated instrument? Look no further!
If you are a geoscientist doing teaching or research, or need a basic exploration seismograph to find bedrock or determine IBC Vs30 site class, the next generation SmartSeis ST is for you. The SmartSeis ST is an integrated seismic exploration system with a built-in ruggedized PC, daylight-visible LCD, keypad, and high-resolution plotter. Use the plotter to print and show your client or students results right in the field.
The SmartSeis ST system comes standard with the data analysis software you need to do comprehensive refraction surveys. As an option, you can add the capability to analyze surface wave data to determine Vs. Geometrics also offers special pricing for multiple licenses of data analysis software so field crews or students can have their own copies.
The SmartSeis ST is backed by Geometrics, now in our 45th year of prompt and knowledgeable customer support. Our seismographs and the SeisImager suite of software are also available for rent.
Bundled Applications Software:
- SIPQC refraction analysis software (delay-time method) from Rimrock Geophysics; runs on seismograph.
- SeisImager/2D Lite refraction modeling and analysis software (time-term least squares, delay-time, and tomographic inversion methods) from OYO; runs separately.
Upgrades of SeisImager/2D Lite and SeisImager/SW or SurfSeis surface wave data analysis software available separately; please contact the factory with your requirements.
Warranty: 36 months on seismograph acquisition boards and 24 months all other parts. Please contact the factory for complete details.
See Datasheet for specifications