GeoEel Software & Specifications
The GeoEel Digital Streamer uses CNT-1 controller marine software that has been honed by years at sea. By listening closely and responding quickly to the requests of customers and their clients, the CNT has features that provide timely and accurate information to maximize data quality and minimize down time.The CNT software has been inspected by Shell Petroleum and has been approved for their surveys.
- Bulletproof: stable, proven software with years of survey time
- Separate, user definable windows monitor each process
- Shot display
- Fixed offset gather
- Real-time brute stack
- Tape status on all drives
- Interactive observer's log
- Gun energy bar graph
- Trigger timing bar graph
- Spectral analysis
- Real-time waterfall and bar graph noise displays.
- Auto-switching of up to 6 tape drives, dual tape writing.
- Visual and audible operator--defineable alarms.
- "Sure-Save" algorithm eliminates lost shots, keeps data sequential even when all tape drives fail.
- Real-time integration of navigation, gun and streamer positioning data to tape header.
- Recording parameters changeable during acquisition
- Drives multiple printers
- Fully automated test testing with separate factory grade oscillator
Current version of software is , Version 5.64.